Last Updated on
Indian Rare Earths Limited IREL is a government-owned corporation in India based in Mumbai. It was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India. Government of India took control of IREL in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy.
IREL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, B.Com, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Management Trainee
Total no. of posts – 20 Posts
Qualification – B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, B.Com, M.E/M.Tech
Location – Mumbai
Last Date to Apply -12/04/2019
1. Discipline: Mechanical, Mining, Electrical, Chemical, Mineral, Finance
a. Finance: Qualified CA/CMA OR B.com (Three years regular full time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full time degree) with minimum 60 % marks.
b. Other: B.E./B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Min eral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60 % aggregate marks of all semesters/years. OR 5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining /Electrical/Chemical/Min eral) Engineering from recognized/approved Indian University/Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/years
3. During Training Period:- Selected candidate shall undergo 1 year training at various units/offices of IREL. During Training period, Management Trainees, will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 40800/- per month as stipend. In addition to it, MTs will be eligible for HRA/Company accommodation as applicable and HPL, CL and medical facility for self and eligible dependant family members as per rules of the company.
4. After Training/Absorption Period:- After successful completion of training, the MTs will be absorbed as Engineers/Officers in the E-1 grade of the pay of Rs. 16400-40500 (under revision) with a basic pay of Rs. 16400/-. Besides Basic pay, candidates will be paid Industrial dearness allowance, HRA/Company accommodation as applicable, perks and allowances, Periodical Increment and other benefits such as Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities for self and dependant family members, Contributory PF, Gratuity, PRP, Uniform etc. The CTC would be around Rs. 7.45 lakhs p.a
Age: Upper age limit is 28 years for UR/ EWS category candidates. Cut-off date for age limit is 31.12.2018.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to (UR/EWSs) categories are required to pay a NonRefundable Application Fee of Rs 250/- (Rs. Two hundred and fifty only) exclusive of Bank charges as applicable.SC/ST/PwD/ OBC(NCL)/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
1. Opening date and time for On-line Registration of Applications: 23.03.2019, 10.00 hrs
2. Closing date and time of On-line Submission of Applications: 12.04.2019, 23.00 hrs
3. Date of downloading of Admit Cards: 06.06.2019 onwards
4. Date of Written Examination:16.06.2019 (Tentative)
5. Downloading of Call letters for Interview Will be intimated later
6. Date of Interview Will be intimated later