Central Warehousing Corporation CWC was established during 1957 to provide logistics support to the agricultural sector. It is a public Warehouse operator offering logistics services to diverse group of clients.
On 09/02/2019, Central Warehousing Corporation announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com for the position of
Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee, Multiple Vacancy.
Assistant Engineer 31 Posts
Management Trainee 28 Posts
Accountant – 28 Posts
Superintendent – 88 Posts
Junior Superintend – 155 Posts
Junior Technical Assistant – 238 Posts
1. Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent-(General): Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
2. Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant): Online Test + Document Verification
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in and click on the link ‘Vacancy and Results’ and then click on the option “Click here to apply online for ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/01” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “Click here for new registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on Final Submit Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Last date to Apply : 16th Mar 2019