Last Updated on
Civil Engineering is one of the broadest and oldest of the engineering disciplines, extending across many technical specialties. Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that ventures with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment.
It also includes works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways. We have organized the list of the most important civil engineering subject and complete civil engineering syllabus.
Civil engineering is a swiftly improving industry, constantly accommodating to state of the art developments and affairs, such as pollution, water shortages and sustainable energies. A degree in civil engineering covers plenty of scientific topics; mechanics, hydraulics, materials science, statistical analysis and many more.
Civil engineers comprehend, design, build, supervise, operate, construct, support and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment.
Prospective students who wanted to make their career in Civil Engineering could found the Civil Engineering topics, eligibility criteria, fees, career options, scope, certifications, salary, civil engineering related news articles, links, and information useful for students and construction professionals on our website www.constructionplacements.com
You can also found here free civil engineering online courses. Learn about the cities of the future, new technologies and more.
Complete subject wise syllabus for B.E.(Bachelor of Engineering ) and B.Tech.(Bachelor of Technology) in Civil Engineering. We have compiled the list of all the important subject in Civil engineering throughout all the Indian Universities for civil engineering course. The universities include Delhi University, Anna University, Pune University, and many more Indian universities. You can find here the subject for degree & diploma students in civil engineering.
Subjectwise Complete Syllabus to study Civil Engineering:
- Advanced Environmental Management
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Structural Design
- Advanced Surveying
- Air Pollution And Control
- Architectural Planning And Design Of Buildings
- Architecture And Town Planning
- Building Technology And Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Construction Management
- Dams And Hydraulic Structures
- Earthquake Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Engineering Geology With Rock Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering-I
- Fluid Mechanics-I
- Fluid Mechanics-II
- Foundation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrology And Water Resource Engineering
- Matrix Methods Of Structural Analysis
- Project Management And Engineering Economics
- Strength Of Materials
- Structural Analysis I
- Structural Analysis II
- Structural Design I
- Structural Design –II
- Structural Design Of Bridges
- Systems Approach In Civil Engineering
- Tqm And Mis In Civil Engineering
- Water Resources Planning & Management