Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Engineering and
Diploma in Engineering and Technology for 01 years Apprenticeship Training at under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Recruitment Name: 1-year Apprenticeship Training program for Graduate Engineers and Technician (Diploma
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), joint venture of GAIL (India) Limited, Oil India Limited, Numaligarh Refinery Limited and Govt. of Assam. Inviting applications for the 01 years Apprenticeship Training at under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for the following open positions.
DATE OF OPENING ONLINE APPLICATION: 08.03.2019
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 30.04.2019
Total Posts – 66 Posts
Category I – Graduate Apprentices
Duration of Apprenticeship Training: 01 (One) year
Stipend per month: 7,500/-
1. Mechanical 10 Posts
2. Electrical 12 Posts
3. Chemical 15 Posts
4.Instrumentation 05 Posts
5. Telecom 03 Posts
6. Computer Science 03 Posts
7. Civil 03 Posts
Total – 51 Posts
Category II: Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
Duration of apprenticeship training-01 (One) year
Stipend per month (Rs) = 5,000/-
1. Mechanical 05
2. Electrical 05
3. Chemical 05
Total – 15
Minimum Education Qualification
Category –I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an
- An act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government
Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government
Not less than eighteen years and upper age limit are 30 years as on 30.04.2019. The upper age limit is
relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with
The provisions of Govt. directives for engagement of Apprentices in SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category will
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through a written test or personal interview or
both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management. Schedule for written test or
personal interview of shortlisted candidates will be published in the BCPL website
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates will be required to apply online through BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
For any clarification, you may communicate in the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: – All the aspiring candidates are requested to get themselves enroll in the NATS portal.
For more details please visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in or www.bopter.gov.in